Choose your layout
Patterns for Boxed Layout
- A fresh ginger root contains magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, and vitamins that provide your hair follicles with nourishment, making them strong and preventing hair loss
- Dandruff and hair loss often go hand-in-hand. This happens because the dead skin cells clog your follicles, leading to hair fall. Ginger has potent antimicrobial properties that help control dandruff and, in turn, curbs hair loss
- Dryness causes hair to become brittle, and this leads to breakage. Ginger acts as a natural conditioner, tackling dryness by restoring moisture to your hair
- Ginger’s active ingredients, gingerol, help relax blood vessels and thereby improves the circulation of blood. This allows for the improved nourishment of hair follicles, ensuring faster hair growth.
- Ginger also contains chains of fatty acids such as linoleic acid which nourish your hair, keeping it healthy and strong Ginger also contains chains of fatty acids such as linoleic acid which nourish your hair, keeping it healthy and strong While these properties of ginger make it an excellent hair growth ingredient