Choose your layout
Patterns for Boxed Layout
- Hair health also depends upon the supply of vital nutrients to the hair follicles. Peaches are, thus, beneficial for your hair due to the presence of these nutrients.
- Being loaded with plenty of nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants, peaches make your hair healthy and silky. Their positive effects on your scalp include providing protection against hair loss.
- This fruit is often used in hair masks to treat scalp problems. A dirty scalp can also lead to hair fall. Topical application of peach in the form of hair mask cleanses your scalp and makes your hair soft and shiny.
- Being rich in vitamin C, A and K, beta carotene, potassium, magnesium and selenium, peaches protect your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays. To treat sunburns
- Vitamin C in peaches is a powerful antioxidant that slows down the ageing process, thus reducing wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and blemishes.